Either you’re new to the 17 Day Diet or you’re starting again– either way, it’s a good idea to make sure you’re ready to make the commitment.
Do you agree with any of the following?
- I am excited to fit into my “skinny jeans” again.
- I am committed to reducing my carbohydrate and sugar intake.
- I am willing to exercise 17 minutes a day twice a day.
- I am excited to begin the 17 Day Diet.
- I am committed to eating more fruits and vegetables.
- I am willing to eat more home-cooked meals and eat out less frequently.
- I am excited to drink more water and keep myself hydrated.
- I will reduce my alcohol intake.
- I will eat three meals and one snack per day- more if I am hungry and need energy.
- I understand that I am making a life-long decision to eating healthier and exercising more frequently.
If you agree with at least 9 out of 10 of these statements, you are ready to begin the 17 Day Diet.
If you’re new to the program and haven’t purchased any material yet, consider Simple N’ Lean 17™. It’s all you need to begin your journey. Here’s what you get:
- Low-Carb, easy-to-make recipes
- Sample Menus— fresh and innovative new meal plans for all 17 days for Cycles 1, 2 and 3
- Grocery/Shopping Lists
- Daily Food Journals– fillable forms so you can keep track of what you’re eating
- Required Food Checklists– these are built into the food journals– never have to guess again!
- Quick Start Guide– Contains all Cycle Food Lists and other helpful strategies
- Quick Cycle Reference Sheet– think of it as a “cheat sheet” so you never have to wonder again!
- Daily Weight Tracker– helps you keep track of weight and inches lost
- And More!