You’re new to the 17 Day Diet and you don’t know where to begin!
Holy cow, I feel ya! Starting a brand new diet for the first time can be really overwhelming!
There are the food lists, the different cycles, the rules about no fruit after 2pm and so on….
You just want to understand the basics so you can get started so you can see results right away. I hear ya loud and clear!
I’ve broken down all the basics of the 17 Day Diet in these FREE resources below.
Let’s start from the very beginning of Cycle 1, shall we?
- A Beginner’s Guide and Overview of Cycle 1 – start here first so you can grasp the basics of Cycle 1
- Cycle 1 Food List – here’s a list of Cycle 1 approved foods so you know what you’re allowed to eat on the 17 Day diet and it’ll make shopping a breeze!
- Cycle 1 Sample Menu – this sample meal plan for the day will give you an idea how to plan your emails for Cycle 1 of the 17 Day Diet
- Quick Diet Tips and Reminders for Cycle 1 – the title says it all!
- Transitional Day Fast (aka smoothie day) – you may want to consider jumpstarting your Cycle 1 weight loss with a smoothie day.
- Are You Ready for the 17 Day Diet – ask yourself if you agree with the 10 statements in this post and if so, you’re ready!
- Pre-Diet Checklist – here’s a 10-step checklist to make sure you have all you need before you start the diet
- Frequently Asked Questions – here’s an FAQ so you can get answers to some of the most common questions about the 17 Day Diet
And When You’re Ready for a Birds Eye View of ALL Cycles, Check This Out…
Step-by-Step Overview of the entire 17 Day Diet in one post.
Grab my FREE Quick Start Guide
- Download my Free Quick Start Guide for the 17 Day Diet – in this 24-page guide, boiled down all 531 pages of the 17 Day Diet book into the most important, valuable and juicy parts you need to succeed.
Want more? Check this out and find out how Simple N’ Lean 17 can help you lose weight right away (without wasting time trying to figure it all out yourself).