You’ve been through all three cycles and you’ve hit a pesky plateau…
Mama mia! You’re obsessed with the scale, you *think* you’ve been eating right, and you’re just not making any progress on the 17 Day Diet!
It’s super frustrating and totally discouraging when the scale stops moving even though you’re doing all you can.
Thank your lucky stars at least the number is NOT going up. Either way, it’s a bummer!
You want to rev up your metabolism and shake things up!
I’ve broken down all the reasons why your weight loss might stall, and a few ways to get right back on track!
Let’s get the scale moving again in the right direction, shall we?
- Mistakes You’re Making in Cycles 1 and 2 – discover the two things you might be doing (or not doing) to make your weight loss slow down.
- Help! Why Am I Not Losing Weight in Cycle 1? – here I break down some of the common reasons why you’re not losing weight and how you can fix it.
- Get off the Cycle 1 Hamster Wheel – learn why it’s super important to only stay on each cycle for only 17 days.
- Cycle 1 is Not About Starvation – if you’re hungry, then you’re either not drinking enough water or eating enough food.
- How Do I Stay On Track on Cycle 2 With Too Many Options – if adding starches into your diet is a bit scary, I give you another way to customize Cycle 2 so you’re set to succeed!
- How Can I Lose Weight in Cycle 3? – here are a few ways to continue to lose weight in Cycle 3 of the 17 Day Diet
- Transitional Day Fast (aka smoothie day) – consider a fast day in between each cycle, when you’ve had a few bad days, or when you’ve reached a plateau.
- Should I Eat More if I Exercise More on the 17 Day Diet – here I break down exactly what you should be doing.
- One-Day Detox Plan – this will help you get back on track after a few days off the wagon.
Want more? Check this out and find out how Simple N’ Lean 17 can help you break through your plateau and keep meals interesting so you don’t give up!