If you’ve been a part of my blog for any length of time, you’ll know I’m all about simple! This Lemon and Dill Salmon recipe only has a few ingredients, but it packs in a lot of flavor and it’s perfect for the 17 Day Diet!
The recipe calls for a 2 pound salmon filet, but if you want to use smaller filets (especially the frozen vacuumed pack variety), then by all means, go for it.
You really can’t go wrong!
A few stars of this recipe besides salmon, are garlic, lemon and dill.
I love to incorporate garlic into any meal I can. Garlic is a great source of minerals and vitamins.
Lemon is one of those ingredients that bring such a fresh flavor to any dish.
I love incorporating the lemon zest in many dishes, even if it only calls for the juice.
Lemon zest is so full of flavor!
Finally, our last star recipe is dill.
Now, I recommend using fresh dill.
I don’t think using a dried herb would have the same impact in this dish.
Enjoy this dish. Let me know if you make any changes and how it goes!
- 2 tablespoons dill, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pound salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Puree the oil, lemon juice and zest, dill and garlic in a food processor until smooth. Set aside
- Place the salmon on foil on a baking sheet, pat dry, season with salt and pepper, spread on the dill and lemon mixture.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and fresh dill.
Approved all cycles.
Best to use fresh dill in this dish.