If you’re on a low carb diet such as the 17 Day Diet or Keto Diet, you know that cauliflower will be your best friend. This Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower recipe is going to be your jam!
If you’re not a fan of cauliflower, you better cozy up because she’s featured in a ton of low carb recipes!
Most who aren’t fans of cauliflower get used to the flavor, so keep trying if you’re not initially excited about this new friendship!
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Recipe – A Word About Cheese!
If you’re like me and a cheese freak, you’ll love the salty Parmesan on these veggies! Honestly, I think all veggies (for the most part) taste better with cheese!
When you’re on the 17 Day Diet, cheese is allowed in moderation, so don’t let this stop you from making this Parmesan-Roasted Cauliflower recipe!
Plus, Parmesan packs in a ton of flavor without having to use a ton of it.
This 4C Grated Cheese brand is one of my favorites! One of the reasons why I love this brand is because they don’t add any cellulose in their cheese.
17 Day Diet Friendly Recipe
This Parmesan-Roasted Cauliflower recipe is low carb and low fat, so it’s perfect for the 17 Day Diet.
If you want to spice things up a bit, you might want to experiment with adding a few other seasonings such as chili powder, paprika, chili flakes or a warm curry seasoning!
Remember, flavor is everything when it comes to losing weight with the 17 Day Diet! If you want to liven up this dish and make it as fresh as possible, add a squeeze of lemon to it after it’s finished roasting.
It’ll be perfection, I promise!
Other Low-Carb Cauliflower Recipes
If you’re all about the low carb lifestyle and cauliflower is your best friend, here are a few other dishes you might enjoy:
- Green Chili Chicken Enchilada with Cauliflower
- Not Your Momma’s Shepherd’s Pie
- Cauliflower Nachos
- Spicy Lime Cauliflower Steaks
- Mock Mashed Potatoes (Cauliflower)
If you make this dish, make sure you stop back by to review the recipe below. Plus, if you take photos, make sure you tag me on Instagram @17ddblog
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) cauliflower florets
- 2 teaspoons grated low fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 12 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- A squeeze of lemon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cauliflower, cheese, parsley, garlic cloves, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to mix.
- Drizzle the cauliflower with olive oil and toss once more.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a small nonstick baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, tossing once half way through, or until lightly browned and crisp-tender.
- Serve immediately.
Approved all cycles